Job Id: 20210106004
Job Role: Operations Analyst
Experience: 1+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Jobs Openings for Operations Analyst in January 2021:
We’re looking for experienced Ops analyst for Amazon India emerging payment business. The successful candidate will be the process driven, with responsibility for delivering top notch customer experience for all orders. He/she must be an effective communicator and have strong ownership values.
· Escalation Resolution and ticket management,
· Exception analysis,
· Gap analysis
· Identifying controls to fix.
This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for streamlining processes and who can work independently to deliver accurate and timely results. The individual needs to understand regulatory impact and should be able to work with a sense of urgency. This role requires an individual with excellent investigative, research and communication skills, outstanding business acumen, and past ops experience a plus. A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
The individual will also participate in the effort to define workflow and be responsible for delivering the necessary results to support the business and related testing requirement. He/She, along with the program manager, will interface with the various internal teams in a highly agile environment.
· 1+ years of experience in Operation assistant, Operation coordinator role
· Demonstrated highest level of integrity and strong work ethic
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Bachelor’s required
· Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams, where immediate constituencies include the Finance community, marketing business managers, Customer Service, as well as Retail product line managers
· Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
· Executes predetermined and assigned tasks with direction.
· Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
· Maintains records of day to day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
· Follows SOP or manager’s instructions and ensures tasks are quality compliant
· Contributes to project improvement ideas, if applicable
· Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and SLA.
· Proactively raises issues/alarms to manager or stakeholders