Job Id: 20200819005
Job Role: Capacity Planner
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring For Capacity Planner in August 2020:
TRON is looking for a motivated individual with strong skills and experience in analytics, technology, and capacity planning/workforce management to join the AVOC Workforce team. In this position you will be responsible for supporting our sites to build a strategic capacity plan for the rapidly expanding TRON team. The role requires the ability to work with a variety of key stakeholders across job functions on a multiple site level.
· Evaluating new opportunities and implementing changes for current capacity planning inputs, processes and modeling
· Working with key stakeholders to identify business drivers, levers, and productivity improvement opportunities
· Developing metrics by which the organization can be measured, with regards to headcount capacity, utilization, and performance
· Developing a model by which headcount capacity and demand can be forecasted
· Identifying data sources and working with the Business Intelligence team to link data sources, curate data, and set parameters to design report dashboards
· Following a regular reporting cadence for the Leadership Team
· Integrating various existing capacity planning tools and models into a single, end-to-end solution
· Leads weekly review meetings detailing the volume requirements for next week and providing direction to the stakeholders on optimizing or revising commits where needed.
· Lead weekly and monthly meetings with various partner sites and stakeholders and be their POC for all TRON capacity related queries.
· Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
· Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations
· Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experiences.
· Expertise in Excel, VBA , SQL (basic,) and Ms Access (Basic)
· Excellent planning, time and project management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
· Strong data mining skills, and experience working with Production Environment Metrics such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, Overtime and FTE)
· Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between Associates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
· Understanding of workforce management programs
· Strong Capacity Planning or Workforce management or Business Analyst experience
· Statistical analysis experience using a statistical software package, such as JMP or Minitab. Should provide analysis support on project and new initiatives.
· Advanced analytical skills and Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes.
· High attention to detail and ability to deep dive Identify root causes of variances; further execute solutions once identified
· Ability to provide sound advice and effective communication with stakeholders, should have interest and ability to work on cross-departmental process-improvement initiatives and projects.
· Process optimization and project management orientation
· Demonstrated experience presenting to and working with senior management
Apply for Amazon Careers Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring For Capacity Planner in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers