Job Id: 20200723012
Job Role: Technical Program Manager
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Jobs in Chennai Hiring For Technical Program Manager in July 2020:
Fire TV is the #1 best-selling streaming media player in the U.S. We are looking for an experienced, customer obsessed Sr. Technical Program Manager who is able to collaborate effectively with a talented technical team and be responsible for key aspects of the software customer experience on our core SMP products. In this role you will lead the definition, and shepherd the development, of new features as well as important optimizations to the service, specifically related to improving customer engagement, retention, and monetization on device. The role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with a high-energy team of software engineers, program managers, user experience designers, marketers, customer service leads as well as internal & external product stakeholders across the company (Amazon Video, AppStore, etc). This role is a good fit for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, is both creative and technical, and who is sensitive to (or understands) the diverse perspectives of stakeholders and works with them to resolve differences.
The ideal candidate has a passion for TV & video entertainment combined with an established track delivering break-out consumer technology products.
· Contribute substantially to the vision, strategy and roadmap for primary customer journeys on Fire TV devices.
· Align key internal and external partners to ensure scalable solutions and excellence in execution.
· Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost.
· Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, roadmap, financial, and/or technical goals.
-Create and optimize processes for adding new digital content quickly, while ensuring the content meets Amazon’s high quality bar and follows Amazon’s policies
-Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content operations business road map and goals
-Partner with other Amazon groups as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
-Above all, you will ensure we protect Amazon’s high quality customer experience and provide an efficient and transparent experience for our developers and content provider.
· 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 2+ years of technical program management experience
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 8+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
· Experience managing software releases in Android/Java environments
· Experience with bug tracking systems
· 3+ years experience driving end customer experiences/features on hardware, web, or mobile platforms
· Experience developing technical designs & business requirements for service oriented software development projects.
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects by deadlines and managing trade-offs.
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· 2+ years of consumer-facing product management experience for Android applications.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
· Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver online products/services.
· Strategic, analytical, and executional aptitude.
· A passion for digital video and/or media.
Apply for Amazon Careers Jobs in Chennai Hiring For Technical Program Manager in July 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Jobs in Chennai
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon Walkins in Chennai