UX Designer – Amazon Reach Design
Amazon is seeking a creative and customer-obsessed UX designer to help us define the future of Reach (Voice, Video and Multi-Modal) Experience in India.
The role is responsible for UX design initiatives (customer opportunities, critical UX interventions, influencing product / tech), UX execution (cross pod prioritization, resourcing, designs and validation with customers) and in achieving corresponding business goals and metrics through UX. As a UX Designer, the role will influence several broad areas in India business partnering product managers and tech leads spanning multiple areas directly and indirectly improving experience for millions of customers in India.
Complexity in this role comes from need to design for a diverse set of customers, merchants and sellers. A deep understanding for these segments and strong UX discipline and exceptional customer backwards thinking is critical. This person accomplishes this through 1) Lead and drive in-depth understanding of customer problems, needs and aspirations of the diverse segments and maintaining an up-to-date artifact about the insights on these segments for decision making 2) Standardize and simplify the UX and UI patterns to create a unified experience 3) Cross prioritization of projects across different business areas and create a unified UX roadmap 4) Drive adoption of UX processes with large number of stakeholders. 5) Lead the critical design sign-off discussions
· At least 5 years of work experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture.
· Strong Customer Obsession
· A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
· Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
· Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly websites, mobile apps and consumer-facing features.
· Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals.
· Experience working with agile development teams.
· Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
Apply for the Job