Job Id: 20210423006
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancy for Software Development Engineer in April 2021:
The ideal candidate should be passionate about developing robust and scalable software solutions, by utilizing agile development processes and working towards the realization of customer-centric products. As Software Development Engineer in EU RME Predictive Analytics, you will have the unique opportunity to design, architect and implement innovative products that will be used by the EU RME community to consume and interact with the Machine Learning models developed by our scientists. You will solve problems, implement and troubleshoot solutions by using the AWS Cloud and you will work on aligning customer needs with technical specifications in order to ensure scalable, extensible and maintainable use of the developed products.
· Own scoping, designing and delivering software solutions with high complexity and wide cross-organizational impact;
· Coordinate with Data and Research Scientists in the team in order to scope and design software solutions that maximize the impact of the developed Machine Learning models;
· Own strategy planning, prioritization, driving architectural decisions, and end-to-end project delivery;
· Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make business needs versus constraints tradeoffs;
· Develop best practices to build and operate critical platform services and reusable assets.
· MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or a related field;
· AWS Certified Developer Associate;
· 5+ years professional experience in software development;
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems;
· Proven track record of building large-scale systems;
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate;
· 7+ years professional experience in software development;
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, testing;
· Experience mentoring junior team members to improve their skills and influencing best practices;
· Experience in communicating with both technical and non-technical peers/stakeholders to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy;
· Proficiency in Python.