Job Id: 20210219003
Job Role: Sr. Product Manager
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancy for Product Manager in February 2021:
The role requires you to have a strong mobile bias and drive returns and refunds experience features that will make the Amazon returns experience a trust builder and competitive differentiator.
The Returns CX PM will be
· Customer Obsessed
· A visionary
· An experience business manager
· Enthusiastic about solving complex problems
· Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
· A Data based decision maker
Must-have experience/criteria for role:
· Proven track record of customer obsession.
· Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
· Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize projects.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
· Ability to work with technology teams and operations teams
· An MBA or Masters in Marketing or Strategy.
Ideal candidate profile The Customer Experience PM is a passionate customer advocate within Amazon and has a deep understanding of the importance of returns and refunds for end customers. To that end, he or she must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities especially on mobile. He or she will work with many different parts of the Amazon organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader. An ideal candidate profile may include similar experiences in a consumer technology, leading online or off-line marketplaces, or consumer products companies. This leader will be known for thinking big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details. The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business. This person will have a track record of strong cross-functional influence