Content Test Associate
Device Associates at Amazon Alexa tests cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Excellent proficiency in English language, both verbal and written skills.
· Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents.
· Execute a predefined set of instructions prepared for testing content of the skill in depth.
· Perform test instruction execution and report deviations accurately.
· Comprehend content in detail and apply testing procedures and guidelines.
· Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis.
· Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
· Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
· Own the daily productivity and quality targets against internal and external dependencies.
· Should be able to deal with ambiguity.
· Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 7 days working team and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
· Education Qualification: Full time Graduate in Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Science or BA, B Com graduates with equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Work Experience: Fresher or up to 12 months experience are eligible.
· Ability to understand basics of testing hardware devices like tablets, smart phones, Amazon echo, voice recognition devices etc.
· Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar & comfortable communicating on emails and across multiple-management levels.
· Solid organizational skills and team player.
· A passion for computers, e-commerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
· Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering quality bar.
· Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
· Comfortable in working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word.
· Experience in working with speech or language data and testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
· Prior Experience in testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of basic business software like Word, Excel etc.
· Knowledge of web technologies like basic HTML, CSS etc. or Software testing environment.
· Knowledge of gaming software or Mobile Apps, Android OS
Apply for the Job