Job Id: 20200810004
Job Role: Software Development Engineer II
Experience: 3-7 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For Software Development Engineer in August 2020:
We are looking for a SDE2 to design and build our tech stack as a coherent architecture and deliver capabilities across marketplaces. We operate in a high performance co-located agile ecosystem where SDEs, Product Managers and Principals frequently connect with end customers of our products. Our SDEs stay connected with customers through seller/FC/Deliver Station visits and customer anecdotes. This allows our engineers to significantly influence product roadmap, contribute to PRFAQs and create disproportionate impact through the tech they deliver. We offer Technology leaders a once in a lifetime opportunity to transform billions of lives across the planet through their tech innovation.
You will be responsible for building listing platform on Android and IOS along with enabling sellers register and onbaord in to IN marketplace, which cut through technologies like JAVA 8, NAWS, Native IOS & Android development, AUI, Elastic search etc. Work with back-end developers to create the best possible user experience and reduce the latency of page load. Interact with UX team and business users. Maintain and update existing websites/web-applications
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 3 to 7 years of Software Development experience;
· Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
· Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
Apply for Amazon Careers Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For Software Development Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers