Job Id: 20201025011
Job Role: Front End Engineer
Experience: 4+ years of experience in designing and building the user experiences on the technologies like Mobile and Web
Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / ME / M Tech / Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancies for Front End Engineer in October 2020:
· Track record delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, high performance, secure, and accessibility compliant.
· Skilled in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js
· Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Thyme Leaf etc), UI Test Automation frameworks, MVC frameworks.
· Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MV*, Objects, Promises)
· Able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary e.g, command pattern, uni-directional data flow, two-way data binding
· Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
· Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
· Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches appropriately, respectful of customer’s devices, etc.)
· Knows how to instrument software with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience
· Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
· Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new UI component and evaluate technical feasibility
· Communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally
· Mobile application UI development, design and prototyping.
· Experience developing Unit Tests using frameworks (jUnit, Jasmine, mocha, etc) and/or UI test framework such as Selenium to verify your code quality
· Experience with AWS
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Experience in taking a project from requirements gathering and design to actual product launch
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.