Job Id: 20200928016
Job Role: Cloud Support Eng. II (DMS)
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer in September 2020:
Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
· Interact with leading engineers around the world.
· Partner with Amazon teams in India to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
· Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal Amazon teams in India on how to improve our services.
· Drive customer communication during critical events.
· Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
· Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the developer community.
· Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services.
WHY AWS PREMIUM SUPPORT?
· First and foremost this is a customer support role – in The Cloud.
· On a typical day, a Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for solving customer’s cases through a variety of customer contact channels which include telephone, email, and web/live chat. You will apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and drive customer interactions by thoughtfully working with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue.
· Apart from working on a broad spectrum of technical issues, an AWS Support Engineer may also coach/mentor new hires, develop & present training, partner with development teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in new hiring, write tools/script to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives to ensure better CX and compliance with global AWS standards, practices and policies.
· Career development: We promote advancement opportunities across the organization to help you meet your career goals.
· Training: We have training programs to help you develop the skills required to be successful in your role.
We hire smart people who are keen to build a career with AISPL, so we are more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.
· Support engineers interested in travel have presented training or participated in focused summits across our sites or at specific AWS events.
· As we operate on a follow-the-sun model, with Premium Support sites located globally, there is no after hours on-call or mandated overtime in this role.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
· Requires minimum of 3+ yrs experience in relevant technical position
· Administrator skills on Linux (or flavor of Linux/UNIX system), Networking; IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, DNS, DHCP, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring.
· Knowledge of client/server and distributed systems architectures (WebServers)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Customer service experience / strong customer focus.
· Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
· Motivated and excited to be learning about new technologies every day
· Experience developing against and working with REST API based services
· Prior working experience with AWS services
· Experience with Cloud architecture patterns and distributed computing concepts
· Exposure to Mobile application development (iOS / Android)
· Exposure to mobile and web application security best practices
· Experience around Messaging and Queueing services
· Detailed knowledge of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCP
· Exposure to security concepts / methodologies
· Experience with iperf, MTR, traceroute, dig
· Experience handling full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
· Experience with push notifications, APNS and GCM
Apply for Amazon Careers Job Vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer in September 2020: