Job Id: 20200831010
Job Role: UX Designer II
Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring for UX Designer in August 2020:
We are looking for a passionate and talented UX designer who have experience building innovative, large-scale, high volume, and distributed software applications. Alexa is always getting smarter.
In this role, you will:
· Analyze UX problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
· Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
· Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
· Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
· Present design work to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership
· Collaborate with designers in Alexa and beyond on common UX systems design
· Proactively mentor and develop other Designers
· Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, or similar UX-related role
· Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications
· Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and stakeholders for implementation of designs.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
· Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field.
· Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques, and patterns.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
· Ability to solve complex problems and meticulous eye on holistic ecosystem
· Experience with UX design for technical end users and prototype
· Experience with or background in visual design
· A master’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
· Demonstrated history of performing user research or gathering quantitative customer data
Apply for Amazon Careers Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring for UX Designer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers