Job Id: 20200727016
Job Role: Sr. Launch Project Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring For Project Manager in July 2020:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the program management of Fulfillment Operations and selected other cross functional start-up activities, championing, challenging and sometimes signing off on network standards, executing assigned pre-launch tasks, and being accountable for building results on launch until sustained phase. They will be a natural self-starter who is comfortable leading large, complex facility projects. They will have a true hands-on approach, strong project management skills, and be an effective communicator.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams , ranging from finance, HR, operations, to real estate, projects and procurement and individuals at all levels of the organization. Keeping an open mind, sense of humor, multi-tasking, ability to manage and deal with constant change, a drive-and-ambition and ability to deal with ambiguity will help you remain innovative in our culture. This will be an exciting opportunity for you if you possess a high level of autonomy and integrity while managing a variety of job responsibilities. You will be part of a high functioning team that is interconnected and supportive of each other to help complete multiple, complex and high capital projects simultaneously.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project, or sub-task.
· Supporting project execution teams teams on site, to start up the facility or Fulfillment center while driving other teams readiness status in mind.
· Should be able to drive a culture of safety with pace for project execution while ensuring frugality and the paucity of time.
· Should be able to amicably resolve issues during passionate discussions between various functions.
· Should be able to hold respective functions accountable for their deliverables.
· Should be able to ensure processes are adhered to.
· Should be able to coordinate activities while onsite as well as from the office.
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in to support, along with Coordinating the activities of different functions and act as the anchor or single point of contact for the launch process
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Individual Contributor role, with an opportunity to develop into a subject matter expert in launch process.
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary.
· Responsible for overall project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live.
· Should be able to ask “Why” and request details in regards to the impact of any changes requested by different teams.
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule.
• Responsible for interfacing with all necessary functions and departments within the company.
· 10+ years of experience in project management, budgets and implementation
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience in managing the shop floor.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Extensive travel for extended period of time.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Fluent in written and spoken English
Apply for Amazon Careers Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring For Project Manager in July 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers