Job Id: 20200810001
Job Role: SDE2 Utsav ER req – ICT/NCR
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Openings in Gurgaon Hiring For Software Developer in August 2020:
As an engineer, you will help with the , implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As an engineer you will be responsible for:
• Ownership of product/feature end-to-end for all phases from the development to the production.
• Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
• Work closely with senior engineers for refining the and implementation.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
• Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
• Contribute intellectual property through patents.
The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. He/she should be able to commit and own the deliveries end-to-end.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years of Software Development experience.
• Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and CS fundamentals.
• Strong coding and problem solving skills.
• Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
• Experience in eCommerce and deep hands-on technical expertise
• Experience working on the AWS technologies.
• Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
Apply for Amazon Careers Job Openings in Gurgaon Hiring For Software Developer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers