Job Id: 20201115005
Job Role: STAR Workforce Analyst
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics or equivalent)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Hyderabad Job Vacancies for Workforce Analyst in November 2020:
The successful candidate will lead the day-to-day operations for the STAR program in Sellers’ world and effectively manage performance with transparent metrics, data-driven decisions and industry leading management techniques. He/she will be responsible for managing and delivering Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the aligned workflows. He/she should be an expert in project/program management who possesses the ability to work globally and cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. He/she should be adept at data analysis including querying, building and maintaining dashboards and using data to improve his/her space of operations. He/she should also be capable of identifying and prioritizing process and automation improvement opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
· Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness
· Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
· Participate in wider STAR projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workflow and planning solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
· Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements.
· Manage SLA through Phone/Email routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
· Fully leverage existing technology, including global standardization of reporting
· Regional partner for the forecast process
· Representation of regional partner network in business reviews
· Root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance (WFM metrics)
·If required should be able to pitch in for RTA responsibilities for the core program (only) based on business requirement.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics or equivalent)
· Experience building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimization.
· Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
· Proficient in advanced usage of Microsoft Excel & SQL
. Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work in 24X7 environment.
· Analysis experience in Customer Service or Operations preferred
· Experience automating or improving tools functionality through collaboration with Engineering or other Program Management teams.
· Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
· Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
· Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
· Exceptional influencing and leadership skills