As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading large strategic programs directly coming from the Leadership team. The programs will require you to work with culturally-diverse stakeholders & Product/Tech teams to develop the roadmap that will help us build this business. This is an opportunity to be part of a ‘greenfield’ effort and build truly innovative solutions in a space that is poised to grow exponentially over the next few years.
A day in the life
In this role, you will:
· Work closely with operations, support functions, Technology, data science and product management teams in an agile environment to deliver products to customer·
· Understand Voice of business & customers to identify the opportunities that can make a significant impact on quality, compliance, cost or delivery metrics.
· Conduct Kaizen workshops & Brainstorming sessions for deep dive & solution finding on identified issues/ opportunities
· Define creative, high-quality roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
About the hiring group
The Program Management team at ADS works closely with Operations and key functions to lead the transformation goals for ADS. The team leads 3-4 business priorities at any given point of time. The team works closely with Data Analytics/ BI, Product and Tech teams to find the comprehensive solution for any business issue/ opportunities. The PM Lead requires problem solving & analytical skills besides program management skills to lead End to End. Excellent Change management & communication skills (including Document writing) are critical skills as we have to work and influence culturally diverse group of stakeholders during program lifecycle.
· Facilitates the execution of ADS strategy through business transformation programs.
· Own End to End program results, collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver the sustainable results.
· Leads initiatives to build quality thinking in all the process & Product design, work closely with Product Managers.
· Coaches and trains project teams on Problem solving concepts and methodologies.
· Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
· Identifies opportunities to automate processes and works with stakeholders to develop an automation pipeline.
· Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
· Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
· Manages and develops talent.
· Work with culturally diverse teams to deliver the program results.
· Effective communication/ Document writing and Change management skills are critical to succeed in the ADS environment.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
. Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification.
. Engineering & MBA degree
. Business consulting or Business Transformation experience in similar industry
. Understanding of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab) · Understanding of AI and ML applications and uses · Experience with e-commerce processes or industry.
Apply for the Job