Job Id: 20210311007
Job Role: Sr. Forecast Analyst (Standardization & Business Excellence)
Experience: 8+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats) required.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Hyderabad for Forecast Analyst in March 2021:
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will work with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. He/she will:
· Develop and lead the Asia Pacific Customer Service Forecasting standardization program and align the same with WW processes and practices
· Identify and document the APAC level process variation and develop projects and programs that will bridge the gaps.
· Support a team of contact forecasters in driving automation and process enhancements through structured methodology such as lean Six Sigma
· Embed and lead or facilitate the projects that improves speed and reduces inaccuracies
· Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
· Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs.
· Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
· Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats) required.
· 8+ years of related work experience
· Expertise in Process Improvement in Demand Planning and Forecasting Processes including process automation
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
· Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment
· Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly.
· Masters in quantitative field or Business Administration highly preferred.
· Experience working with various forecasting tools in standard ERP or open source tools such as R & Python or packaged tools such as ForecastPro etc.
· Experience working with database & SQL
· Lean-Six Sigma BB