Job Id: 20201122014
Job Role: Sr FinOps Analyst – Payroll Controllership
Experience: 12+ Years
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate or equivalent degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Hyderabad for FinOps Analyst in November 2020:
Amazon Global Payroll Quality Audit team performs audits on global employee data and mitigate the risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join the fast-paced world of Global Payroll Audits, who can apply broad operational knowledge and sound business judgement to lead the audit function. This is a high visibility opportunity where you will gain valuable exposure to many areas within our business and be able to make important improvements that make a real difference. S/he will have a record of accomplishment of success at driving results, collaborating cross functionally, and leading efforts to implement Risk Management Programs, leading risk assessments and collaborating with the business to improve controls. This position will require a broad set of skills that will range from high-level strategic thinking to deep-dive analytical problem solving. High judgment and effective decision-making is important for this role, possessing excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Area of Responsibilities:
· Lead a team of ~ 10 audit analysts, set the vision, direction and culture of the team Set strategic direction, improve documentation, track progress, coordinate improvement efforts, and monitor process improvements.
· Monitoring service levels, review and publish monthly dashboard, and holding the team accountable responsible for meeting and exceeding performance targets for the team.
· Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team ·
· Strong risk management experience, including; performing risk assessments and audits, designing controls.
· Have interpersonal skills and confidence to build a trust relationship with your stakeholders to enable you to act as a valued advisor. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will prepare reports to be presented to Senior Management.
· Strong analytical skills. Proven history of analyzing data and situations to identify meaningful observations.
· Willingness to dive deep into your own audits and support other audit
Loop competencies Risk Management, Audit Team, People Manager, Risk Assessment
· Graduate / Post Graduate or equivalent degree · 12+ years of relevant experience ·
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience (verbal and written) in English ·
· Applicant need to be in People Management role ·
· Flexible to work in shifts.
· Prior experience in Payroll ·
· Good verbal and written communication skills · Self-starter, possess flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.