Job Id: 20201029002
Job Role: Finance Operations – Program Manager
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancies for Finance Operations Program Manager in October 2020:
our responsibilities will include:
· Delivering complex, large scale programs and projects from initiation through delivery by leading cross-functional, geographically diverse project teams.
· Understanding the business requirements and then ensuring these can be implemented from a people, process, policy and technology perspective by working with Amazon’s technical teams to effectively design, develop, test and launch scalable solutions that address customer needs while meeting our high controllership standards.
· Ensuring consistent and efficient execution of projects, adhering to Amazon’s governance and project methodology frameworks, to deliver optimal, high-quality, scalable solutions. This includes effective communication of project progression to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
· Identifying and mitigating potential risks and obstacles by collaborating closely with business partners, key stakeholders and team members. Ensuring Plan B’s are always in place.
· Continually strengthening FinOps effectiveness with a relentless focus on identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will bring a demonstrated ability to deliver large scale, complex business program implementations in fast-paced, deadline driven and virtual environments, ideally involving systems development and integration. Additionally, they will have a proven ability to learn quickly, distill complex scenarios into easily understandable synopses and communicate persuasively, in both written and oral form.
Finally we require someone who can apply structured and analytical thinking to solve problems, while motivating their project teams, through superior influencing and inter-personal skills, to resolve conflicts, drive cross-functional decision making and deliver results.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field.
· 5+ years of program/project management experience in a mid/large size company with a proven record of successful project delivery working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently while dealing with high levels of ambiguity.
· Experience in Payroll and or HR industry
· Relevant project management accreditation e.g. PMP, Prince2.
· Proven capability working with, presenting to and influencing senior executives.
· MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field