Job Id: 20201108006
Job Role: Operations Program Manager
Experience: 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing or test engineering of CE industrial
Qualification: Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) or MS Preferred
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Chennai for Electrical Engineer – Operations Program Manager in November 2020:
The OPM is responsible for development, qualification and validation of final assembly and test processes to support Amazon devices manufacturing at contract manufacturer sites. You will focus on accomplishing product objectives, you will collaborate in identifying appropriate tooling & test fixtures, trouble shooting material and process issues, and qualifying processes and tooling to assure successful introduction of new products into mass production, sustain and drive continuous improvements in manufacturing.
· Technical lead and project manager for product manufacturing transfer.
· Expedite closure of technical issues related to Final Assembly, Test and Package to ensure consistent execution of the factories’ quality and production plans.
· Participate in design & planning through DFM, Line balancing, as well as Process Yield, Capacity and Cost Modeling
· Work with OEM’s engineering teams to identify and escalate manufacturing challenges by enforcing DFM and DFT principles
· Develop, review and execute Manufacturing Test Coverage Documents to ensure new products launch.
· Driving test flow optimization, process and yield improvements to exceed our volume production goals
· Review and approve of design, specifications and qualifications for process flow
· Review and approval of Fixtures Designs & Qualification
· Provide direction and oversight of process qualification, approval and documentation
· Initiate automotive solutions for efficiency improvement, qualify and deploy for volume production.
· Technical PM experience or Operation PM experience
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) or MS Preferred
· 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing or test engineering of CE industrial
· Demonstrated technical skills and experience, preferably in the RF/wireless, Display or Audio technology, consumer electronics, or other technology-based industry sector, including a detailed understanding of Final Assembly, Test and Package
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including experience in leading root cause and corrective action investigations
· Knowledge in statistical analysis and SPC/DOE, experience of using Minitab
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation of complex data.
· Experience collaborating with cross-functional and remote teams
· Experience in consumer electronics and high volume production (1M + annual production)
· Demonstrated ability to start projects, to drive to completion and to achieve results
· Enthusiasm for getting “hands on” with product and production equipment
· MS degree
· Manufacturing test or Failure analysis expertise knowledge
· Experience of managing world class OEM suppliers
Apply for Amazon Careers Chennai for Electrical Engineer – Operations Program Manager in November 2020: