Job Id: 20201117006
Job Role: Senior Business Analyst
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Master’s degree in Statistics, Operations or Supply Chain from a premium institute, or MBA from premier business schools.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Bangalore MBA Jobs for Senior Business Analyst in November 2020:
Amazon Web Services is looking for a highly motivated, analytical and detail oriented candidate to help build scalable, predictive and prescriptive business analytics solutions that supports AWS Supply Chain and Procurement organization. You will be part of the Supply Chain Analytics team working with Global Stakeholders, Data Engineers and Business Analysts to achieve our goals.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with high attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, lead executive-level reviews, and communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
The ideal candidate will not only raise the bar on retrieving and analyzing data but is a person who wants to be an active participant with a strong curiosity to understand the business end-to-end, proactively dive into issues as they arise, and has a track record of using data to influence decision makers.
In this role, you will:
· Demonstrate thought leadership in providing insight to business in areas of Supply Chain Planning, Forecasting, Inventory Optimization and Fulfillment.
· Build scalable solutions working closely with Supply Chain teams across geographies to drive business outcomes.
· Strong communicator (written and verbal) and ability to create narratives on the solution approach and outcomes to be reviewed at various levels.
· Understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and processes.
· Hands on with tools like SQL/Python/R to build minimum viable product/ experiments to showcase Business Value.
· Interface with Global Stakeholders, Data Engineers, and Business Intelligence Engineers across time zones to gather requirements by asking right questions, analyzing data, and drawing conclusion by making and validating appropriate assumptions.
· Conduct deep dive analyses of business problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations; determine optimized courses of action to deliver comprehensive BI solutions.
· Produce written recommendations and insights for key stakeholders to help shape solution design.
· Design, develop and maintain scalable and reliable analytical tools, dashboards, and metrics that drive key supply chain, and procurement decisions.
· Simplify and automate reporting, metrics and dashboards; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-serviceability by users.
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
· Handle multiple projects at once, deal with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is a hard-working, meticulous and energetic, who gets things done at an effective pace, gets results and is comfortable working with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
· Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, finance or engineering from a premier institute.
· 8+ years’ of broad and deep supply chain experience – planning, inventory management, fulfilment, sourcing, analytical modeling, forecasting and Optimization.
· 3+ years’ experience in building supply chain tools, process and metrics using business intelligence tools like Tableau, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Python/ R etc.
· Strong financial acumen and analytics skills with a high degree of proficiency in data mining.
· Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for complex reporting.
· Ability to think big, understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful BI solutions.
· Ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to assume leadership role with cross-functional peers.
· Master’s degree in Statistics, Operations or Supply Chain from a premium institute, or MBA from premier business schools.
· 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Analytics.
· Experience with AWS technologies like Redshift, S3 and Athena.
· Experience in statistical computing using R.
· Knowledge of scripting for automation (e.g. Python, R)