Job Id: 20210106001
Job Role: Program Manager – WorkingWell
Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Bangalore Job Vacancy for Program Manager in January 2021:
An ideal candidate has excellent program management skills. S/he has the ability to, pull and analyze data with ease, drive process improvements, standardize our processes and eliminate the root cause of defects within the current systems. This job will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure environment, fast paced and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist. The successful candidate will be proficient at solving complex challenges and possess a bias to get things done and deliver results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Own KPIs and performance improvement initiatives in WorkingWell team.
· Continual, tactical communication with Stakeholders.
· Ability to pull data and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
· Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
· Lead initiatives to identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency
· Build strategies on the future state of program and ideate on key initiatives for program improvement.
· Work with technology teams to contribute towards development/ improvement of portals, dashboards and online tools including logic validation.
· Systematically escalate problems or variance in the operating plan to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
· Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed and ensuring service requirements are met.
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to convey updates on issues, operational status and business drivers during shift changes as needed throughout the activity cycle and during daily/weekly reviews.
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards on the key drivers of our business.
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks
· Write comprehensive proposal/ presentation documents on program components.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 4 years relevant program management experience.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent computer skills for use of digital tools for project management, document control and data visualization (Advanced MS Excel, Sharepoint, Visio, Tableau).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong technical aptitude in understanding data and reporting insights.
· Competent business and technical writing skills.
· Ability to navigate in ambiguous situations and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
· PMP certification.
· Additional 2 years experience as a business analyst/ data analyst
· Experience with Lean, Six Sigma analytical techniques (green or yellow belt)
· Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required.
· Strong relationship building/ networking/ interpersonal skills.
· Creating complex Excel VBA macros.
· Change agent with energy, passion and skill to drive improvements.