Job Id: 20210307008
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Bangalore for Software Development Engineer in March 2021:
In this role, you will participate in all parts of the software development process. You’ll take high-level, ambiguous business requirements and turn them into reliable production features/systems. You will have the opportunity to solve hard computer science problems and help the business every day. We are looking for a person with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems on an unprecedented scale. Successful candidate must be innovative, flexible, self-directed, and able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code. The ability to function at a very high level in a fast-paced environment along with a team of very talented engineers is essential. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to deliver world class mission critical systems, this may be the career opportunity for you!
You will love:
· Joining a great group of motivated, top-notch people and working with them to solve interesting and useful problems in a fun and collaborative environment.
· Seeing your solutions used by millions of customers, at Amazon scale.
· Helping people find things in a way no one has searched before.
· Culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery, making this a great place to achieve all of your goals.
· Mentoring junior engineers/interns on design and coding best practices.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· Industry experience with Big Data Technologies (Spark/Elasticsearch/Cassandra)
· Familiarity with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
· Familiarity with AWS services and technologies (or equivalent: Azure, Google Cloud)
· Excellent written and spoken English.