Job Id: 20201122017
Job Role: Sr. HR Business Partner
Experience: 6-8 Years
Qualification: MBA or Master’s Degree in HR/Social Work/ from B schools
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Bangalore for HR Business Partner in November 2020:
The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a “go to” for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP’s in analysis and action planning based on survey results
· Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
· Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
· Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
· Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
· Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview , observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
· Drive engagement initiatives like – New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
· Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
· Support the L&D team in conducting training needs assessment for employees across levels
· Responsible in conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
· Responsible for statutory compliance
· Proven skill in the operation and utilization software such as Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel, etc.
· Able to travel, as appropriate
· Ability to analyze organization and individual needs and create the most cost-effective package to meet them
· Experience with assessing executive talent and filling technology/operations/management positions
· Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a corporate operations structure
· Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance appraisal systems and staff development
· Proven ability to use initiative in carrying out tasks
· Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions
· Exposure to multi-state and international employment laws
· Candidates should have a work experience of 6 to 8 years in relevant HRBP domain
· HRBP / Mfg. HR experience is a mandate, experience in employee relations, adept at HR statutory compliance, performance management, talent management, HR projects, succession planning, etc.
· Education: MBA or Master’s Degree in HR/Social Work/ from B schools