Job Id: 20201108005
Job Role: Cloud Support EngII (Win)
Experience: 6 to 10 years of experience in a technical position. (We are hiring at multiple levels)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Bangalore Jobs for Cloud Support Engineer in November 2020:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We have a team of talented Support Engineers located in 5 countries around the world, and are growing rapidly.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use ground breaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world
· Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
· Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
· Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
· 6 to 10 years of experience in a technical position. (We are hiring at multiple levels)
· Experience deploying, managing, and optimizing Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 on Azure, EC2, Hyper-V or VMWare.
· Experience with Active Directory, ADFS and/or Azure AD and basics of server administration.
· Networking OSI model (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing)
· One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Node.JS)
· Troubleshooting skills at multiple levels of complexity.
· Experience with AWS, Azure, Google, Rack Space or Soft Layer Management and/or Deployment.
· Experience migrating infrastructure to the Cloud (AWS or Azure) from VMware or Hyper-V.
· Knowledge of Cloud Storage such as S3, Glacier, StorSimple or Google Storage.
· Expertise with IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tool