Job Id: 20201115001
Job Role: Cloud Consultant DevOps
Experience: 4+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Bangalore Jobs for Cloud Consultant DevOps in November 2020:
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands on architects/developers who are passionate about:
• Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
• Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
• Working as a technical leader along side customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
• Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
• Advising and implementing AWS best practices
• Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
• Agile software development and DevOps
• Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
· BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Masters Degree desired.
· 4+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience
· 4+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
· Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
· Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
· Extensive experience with Kubernetes (EKS / GKE) or ECS
· Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
· Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
· Hands on programing skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
· Agile software development expert
· Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
· Hands on familiarity with CloudFormation
· Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
· Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)