Job Id: 20200112008
Company: Adasoft India
Job Role: Jr. Systems Engineer
Experience: Freshers (2017-2019 Batch)
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/IT/EC)/ MCA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: 5.0 LPA
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Adasoft India Offcampus Drive for Freshers (2017-2019 Batch) as Systems Engineer :
After graduation candidate must have invested his efforts to get knowledge of latest technology i.e. Angular 5/6/7 , .Net core , C# by way of complete some training course, or having hands on somewhere on such latest technologies. Object behind is to search those candidate who are keen to further learn and work on latest technology and looking to have stable and secured platform.
– Only those candidates must apply here, after training if they got selected for permanent position, who are ready to give working commitment for a period of 2-3 years from the date of joining as Jr. Systems Engineer. (No Bond)
– Knowledge of Asp.net Core, Angular 5/6/7, C# and SQL server, HTML 5, MVC framework
– Excellent programming skills, excellent analytical and logical skills,
– Good communication.
– Good coding skills or Aptitude for Coding and problem solving ability.
– Good team player, possess a good attitude and be self-discipline.
– Secured 60% throughout their academics.
Skill Set Required:
Candidate should be:
– Result oriented,
– Highly efficient,
– Team oriented,
– Stable and reliable.
– Technical and Aptitude Test
– Face-to-face Round
Apply for Adasoft India Offcampus Drive Interviews for Freshers (2017-2019 Batch) in January 2020:
[sc_fs_job html=”true” title=”Adasoft India Offcampus Drive for Freshers (2017-2019 Batch) as Systems Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/IT/EC)/ MCA” title_tag=”h2″ valid_through=”2020-01-31″ employment_type=”FULL_TIME” company_name=”Adasoft India” same_as=”” logo_id=”” street_address=”” address_locality=”Gurgoan” address_region=”” postal_code=”” address_country=”IND” currency_code=”INR” quantitative_value=”5.0 ” base_salary=”YEAR” css_class=”” ]Adasoft India Offcampus Drive for Freshers (2017-2019 Batch) as Systems Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/IT/EC)/ MCA[/sc_fs_job]