Process Associate – Accounts Payable
We are looking for professionals with Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Qualifications we seek in you
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Relevant work experience
• Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in cost Model creation and management
• Ability to handle pre-sales process management and execution
• Prior experience in sales support
Apply for the Job