Process Associate – Accounts payable
We are looking for professionals with extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc and maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes and maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
Qualifications we seek in you
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Fresher’s are eligible
• Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
• Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
• Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
• Keen attention to details skills.
• Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
Apply for the Job