About Globe Moving:
Globe Moving is one of India’s leading moving and relocation companies, trusted and known for its business excellence record of over 49 years. With self-owned offices, warehouses, vehicles and a reliable network of International partners, Globe Moving offers services Pan India and in over 180 countries. Globe Moving is compliant with ISO: 9001:2015 and FIDI FAIM’s global benchmarks as audited by Ernst & Young. Globe Moving is synonymous with high quality services and exceptional customer service.
Job Opening & Role:
Globe Moving wishes to expand its corporate business and is seeking an accounts executive an entry level position within Globe Moving – Accounts team and will report into the Accounts Manager.
· Handling / Monitoring day to day accounting activities including Petty Cash, bank, Debtors, creditors, preparation of MIS reports.
· Entering / Monitoring entry of transactions and maintaining updated records in Tally.
· Keeping track of inward and outward movement of stock and customer goods.
· Overseeing and maintaining MIS report of Salary, Overtime, Employee Records, Vehicles, Assets and other routine MIS.
· Checking the jobs costs like material cost, manpower cost, vehicle cost and doing cost analysis.
· Purchase of materials & MIS as instructed by head office.
· Office cum Warehouse upkeep management.
· Maintaining statutory records of Company.
· Supporting in operations activities like sending job documents to head office.
· Other administrative tasks, attendance input, leave management, Overtime.
· Quality Control, ISO & FIDI formalities.
· Daily Attendance & Punctuality Report MIS.
· Any other tasks assigned.
· Understands and exhibits “customer-first” thinking and design.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Positive approach, capable of working in a challenging environment and the ability to creatively solve problems.
· Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Should have analytical thinking, solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision-making.
· Should multitask, set priorities, manage timelines, and meet strict deadlines.
· Should have a proven track record of working in accounting functions to a high standard.
· Bachelor’s Degree with some Audit experience.
· 2+ years’ experience in Accounts.
· Extensive experience using Tally, Excel and other accounting software.
Interested candidates contact HR: +91 9962475064 to schedule an Interview