Job Id: 20200911002
Company: J.P. Morgan
Job Role: Transaction Processing
Experience: 3-6 Years
Qualification: Commerce Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description JP Morgan Careers Recruitment Accounting Job Vacancies in Mumbai Hiring for Transaction Processing in September 2020:
person will be responsible for Portfolio Reconciliation, Regulatory adherence for all upcoming NCMR regulations, cross LOBs metrics and projects and building the culture of Continuous Improvement supporting business across Back Office, Middle offices as well as Global teams. The individual will be interacting with multiple Operations & technology teams within the organization to (re)design process.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Portfolio Reconciliation and Collateral Dispute Management
· Supervisory controls around collateral exposure management
· MTM Breaks: Including Data Quality, strategic projects etc.
· Continuous Focus on deep dive and fixing on upstream issues to keep the breaks to minimum.
· Resolving Breaks with Middle Offices/Credit risk/VCG etc.
· UAT testing
· Key role in regulatory compliance CFTC, EMIR, NCMR, MIFID etc.
· Improving controls in the process & ensure 100% accuracy and compliance to Regulatory rules
· Manage any new analysis requirements across multiple stakeholders
· Regular update to senior management on BAU, projects etc
· Strategic automation projects
Skills and Qualifications
Graduate or Post-Graduate with 3-6 years’ experience in operations.
Familiarity with a Capital Markets & OTC Derivatives i.e. Investment Banking, including OTC product, process and system knowledge.
Ability to drive results through a “hands-on” approach
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization
Skilled in MS office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access and Project
Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one’s own and team’s work to achieve them
Flexibility to work global hours and willing to travel globally, if needed
Extensive Knowledge on CFTC/EMIR/NCMR rules
Experience on Collateral/Confirmations/Portfolio Reconciliation/Exposure to Tri optima will be an advantage
Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity
Apply for JP Morgan Careers Recruitment Accounting Job Vacancies in Mumbai Hiring for Transaction Processing in September 2020: